Friday, September 20, 2013

Templates Download Eekon Photoblog - HTML site for photo amateurs.

Templates Review Site Templates Photography Eekon Photoblog - HTML site for photo amateurs.



Description

Eekon Photoblog – HTML is a dark-backgrounded, simple and clean blog theme, that focuses on presenting photos. It will work great as personal photoblog, news/rumors site, or even photography/art portfolio.

Theme Features

  • W3C valid XHTM Strict 1.0, with valid CSS3 (except for browser-vendor settings)
  • Based on solid framework, and 960gs css framework, thus very easy to edit
  • Tested in major browsers: Firefox 3.x, Firefox 4 beta, Chrome, Opera, IE7 , IE8, (also displayed ok in IE6 )
  • 7 Template files
    • Blog Page with news-slider
    • Blog Page with space for Ads
    • Full width Page
    • Two even columns Page
    • Sidebar-right Page
    • 3 Column jQuery enhanced Portfolio
    • Contact Page with working ajax contact form with validation
  • Commented, divided into sections code
  • Special css style that allows for easy style overriding
  • Two-level, user-friendly jQuery dropdown menu
  • Unique jQuery search form
  • Styled working ajax contact form
  • Anything Slider
  • Cufon font replacement
  • PrettyPhoto lightbox effect

Resources used

Icons: mainpage icons
Social Networking Icons
Silk icons
Anything slider
Cufon
PrettyPhoto
phpMailer
Bebas font
superfish menu
jq color

FAQ

I bought your theme and I like it, but I need help with XYZ .
Thank you! I will answer all of your questions, and try to help with every possible issue as fast as i possibly can. Please use envato contact form to send me a message, write about problem in detail, and if possible – throw me a link showing the problem.
Also, please bear in mind that I live in europe so if you are from other continent, responces could take up to few hours, as I’ll be probably still sleeping when you are awake.

I bought your theme but I think you should include XYZ / I dont like it at all.
Please explain what is not working to your liking, what should I improve to make it better. I really want you to enjoy this theme to it’s fullest.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment